Just wanted to post some April happenings before I got too behind.
Our neighbors are cute and decorated the front yard:
A nice brunch with some boys:
We checked out the flea market on Fairfax:
Trying to be a "photographer." There's this hidden park on top of hill adjacent from a hospital. Great view.
Decorating Easter Eggs:
My dad called me
Dad: Do you know it's Easter?
Letopho: Yup, I had some eggs
Dad: *dad laugh* try to go to Church
Letopho: Sure, I'll try... I have to go
=/
I'm a bad Catholic
Monday, April 19, 2010
Easter Weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
aww easter eggs! y'all should've used brown eggs. it makes the colors pop more :]
there's always confession? nice eggs btw. did you guys visit the hollyhock house park in hollywood?
funn.
and i hope your neighbors cleaned all that up.
Post a Comment