Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Hot Pot, Scavenger Hunt, Thai Temple

2nd weekend in April.

Hotpot and Drinking games.
We were laughing so hard, the people downstairs complained. Please don't take our house away. We love kick backs!


One of the statements, "sucking dick at the speed of sound." Try drawing that!
It was 3AM before I looked at the time again.

Scavenger Hunt in Santa Monica
Did a scavenger hunt with some coworkers. We get points for answering riddles, taking pictures and drinking. I compensated for my lack of knowledge by drinking. I collasped on the beach, drunk as hell and with a hang over at 5PM.


Second place! I think I had 18 shots.

Sunday, Funday. We hit up the Thai Temple for Thai New Years. 3 dollar dishes and mild that should relabled as a SPICY. That's when you know it's authentic.

1 comment:

Luuworld said...

i realize i should have put in a stop in LA too. you have far too much fun! lol