Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Sam!

This is Sam! One of my awesome roommates.
This is his green party complete with green Jello shots and all things green and alcoholic.








A couple of folks snuck by without wearing green. Grrrr.

Even though I put Everclear in the Jello shots and served them every half hour, folks were still tame. Gosh. How am I supposed to relive my college days when everyone is all mature and composed? We have a freaking beer pong table!!! I think there's not enough queer pressure for ppl to drink and everyone has to drive home. Blah.

Anyway, I started reminiscing about my epic parties in college:

In college there was Chris and my Red Party - Valentines day


And Hyphenated - Blue Party


There was also the Sponge Bob Underwater Bash for Chris' birthday.


Gosh, we smashed so many people in such a small space. The parties were complete with sexual tension; it was messy....

Now out of college I tell myself: I wanna get FUCKED UP! But, I just cant. I know too well how much I can handle and my mature mind prevents me from drinking in excess. Ugh.

Actually, I take that back. I remember back with the boys in the bay... we would always get messy in the clubs and one person would always throw up. Gosh, those were the days. Lol.

Anyway... we are planning a Cinco De Mayo party with margaritas in early May. I heard Patron will get you smashed. Perfect. My goal in life (aside from having a speaking roll as an extra in a movie) is to host parties from each primary color of the Rainbow.

Red - Done
Orange
Yellow
Green - Done
Blue - Done
Purple
Black
White

Yes, you're invited. Unless you're a hater.

3 comments:

dannie said...

so glad i got to be part of your parties! so much fun. hope i get to go to mores.

Rick said...

I vote for Orange.

Orange Margarita on Cinco de Mayo!!

mich said...

i like how there's a group of people right in the middle of the red party who are not wearing red. haha.

i was there!! somewhere.