
Woke up this morning in my undies, with the lights on with a piece of chewed gum in between my index and thumb; thankful it didn't end up in my hair.
I think I sang "it's my life" by Bon jovi on stage at saddlerack in front of my coworkers and a shitload of strangers in Beverly hills. There was a machanical bull.
I think I was in a limo going to carls Jr.
Nauseous.
No more drinky.
===
Apparently I was drunk AIMing Jimmy:
letopho: come over and play the piano
letopho: zzzzzzz
letopho: dead
jimmy: sleep!
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
No more drinky
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm reading this on my iPod, and so it showed up on my screen like this, and I thought you wrote a crazy poem- check it out!!
Woke up this
morning in my
undies, with the
lights on with a
piece of chewed
gum in between
my index and thumb;
thankful it didn't
end up in my hair.
Post a Comment