If you drive down Sunset Strip, you'll notice signs that say, "No Cruising." It wasn't until I drove through the street that I realized that I could probably spend lots of time just driving aimless through the street that epitomizes "Beverly Hills and West Hollywood."
Lights, glamor and all you need is a pocket full of doe.... or a limo.


Had some sake and Japanese food at Katana:

Perfect weather to have dinner on the Patio.

Some candids and group shots:


Headed over to Saddle Ranch where I surprised the group with my rendition of Bon Jovi. Love singing to strangers. There was a mechanical bull, but it was a bit intimating. The venue was so kitschy and "western" it was fun.

Headed back to the limo, grab some Carls and passed out at home. Woot. Happy Tuesday.
Monday, May 24, 2010
A Night on Sunset Strip
Labels:
going out,
Los Angeles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment