Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Messy May

May has been really messy. Especially this weekend when I made out with someone at the club for the FIRST TIME!!! And swung around on a rope on stage at Bar on Church... shouting, "I OWN THIS CLUB!"


Party in the Bay!

I'm out of commission right now because I nearly caught pneumonia parading in booty shorts in San Francisco. No taxi would pick me up- my legs were not sexy enough.
I shall post pictures soon.

But for now I have to deal with this strange IBS and stuffy nose. It's raining in LA, it's killing me.


Impressive and messy as well.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG! I totally swung around that same rope at the BOC on my bday back in Nov.

<3 - Feel better!

~A

matt said...

eeeeew...BOC

ernasty said...

I shivered and my nipples got hard watching the video. And my nipples NEVER get hard.