There was some bad energy that needed cleansing. Ern wanted to burn sage for the house to rid us. Instead we spent the evening Motherless... honest, raw and influenced by substances.
Never have I experience house music like that. I love it, my eyes fluttered, my 4 friends blurred and focused.. what they were saying confused me and made complete sense and my beat light acted like a internal campfire in Ern's room. I wanted dance, but i relaxed. I enjoyed the patterns of the ceiling, the sounds of their voice.
The cleansing happened with open dialogue, laughter, honesty positivity and realism. Playing games, being direct.. saying exactly what we were thinking... or not thinking. We sat around in bean bags and occasionally pressed the fog machine. The smoke added to our haze. "Im a free spirit," "I have strict boundaries.." both were tested. Advice was giving, advice was received. Emo? I was impressed at the "logic" spewing from my lips. "relationships..."
Amazing amazing amazing.
"Platonic making out? I dont think so..."
"as long as youre not weird the next day?"
"can you make out pleaseeeeeeee?"
"Please you had a crush on me too"
"WHAT?" It was so long ago, I didn't even remember
"It was the worst kept secret." I started to remember
"Oh yeah... psh, it wasn't a secret, I moved on in 1 week... I read your body language you are easy to read."
"That takes a maturity."
"I just get it."
"FRIENDSHIP SHOT!" I was worried about mixing... but took it anyway. Our bartender friend graciously emptied out my supply. I laid side ways, my eyes fluttered and people kept talking, whispering, yelling.
Wow.. why is this so illegal? Best Sunday ever.
"We cant make this a habit, even though it feels so good."
"But....."
"what's going on over there?"
Only because the other guy who's never done it before was also eager. "GUM! I NEED GUM" Altoids, gum, ice... were in the center of our "camp fire."
"youre a good host, you are warm." <- a very nice compliment to me... something I value since .. ever... welcoming ppl.
wowowowoowowowow. amazing. wowow amazing. im glad my first time was at home.. im glad my first time was with someone who was equally curious. safe space. Safe SPACE.
"Next round on me!" please and thank you.
I texted random people at 2AM, "OMG... My sheets feel amaizifn"
Monday, May 10, 2010
cleanse my soul with sage
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Let's go to EDC!!! :D
omg did you guys pop on mothers day
Post a Comment