To continue the tradition of going to haunted houses and mazes, we checked out the Queen Mary's Haunted Harbor event and I was 100% impressed. Everything was elaborate and terrifying.
I enjoyed the newest circus themed maze - there was so much detail. The maze on the ship that was embellished to be sort of a virus containment unit was terrifying. We systematically asked to wait a few minutes before going in so that there was a large gap between our groups of maximum effects. I felt like I was in a movie.
I believe the ship is haunted for sure. My phone stopped working and we had to take this picture 7 times to get it to show up. The cast member was a great sport.
When these pictures came out I was so thrilled. What a fun night and worth coming early to avoid lines.
Halloween at work was a bit silly. I just reused my tiger costume from Bay to Breakers. My coworkers called out a huge alcohol stain on front of the outfit. I was slightly embarassed. My animal rights activist coworker didn't have a costume so I made her wear Bien's chicken costume I had laying in my car trunk and hold a sign "do I look like a nugget to you?" We had a conference call that day so other offices could see our festivities. Sadly we were really the only office to car to dress up. I love the spirit. It makes life that much more pleasant.
Jimmy and I made it to the Yelp! Halloween event at Lock and Key. I stole sushi chef outfits from the work's marketing closet for the evening. It was a nice quick cheat.
Pumpkin Carving
Since we throw a huge Christmas party, we usually depend on others to throw a Halloween event. But we do have pumpkin carving during a random weekday. I buy everyone $2 small CVS pumpkins to carve. Except Charles, he's a size queen and bought his own monster of a pumpkin.








No comments:
Post a Comment