Jimmy's birthdays have always been outdoorsy. Soon after the celebration, a handful of artsy facebook photo albums pop up since folks take the opportunity to use their SLRs and fancy cameras. Last year was a picnic at the Getty. This year was celebrated at Malibu Wines for wine tasting.
Dapper attire involves many many bow ties. Bien thought of this awesome compilation.
Alysia - the woman in my life
Some strangers said we were the best dressed group there! Dress to impress.
More AMAZING pictures here and here.
For Jlo's birthday we had a huge potluck that involved chicken from around the world.
Honey Kettle Chicken
KFC
Zankou Chicken
Home made chicken adobo
Chicken Katsu
Gluton Free chicken
SO MUCH FUCKING CHICKEN.
| Boyfrens |
I also had a chance to make it to my cousin's daughter's first birthday! I got her a toy cell phone, I thought it was funny but of course, she already had one. So many presents!






No comments:
Post a Comment