Thursday, September 9, 2010

Portland - Sunday - Flying

In addition to biking around the city of Portand, Oregon, we flew.

We flew to the "Saturday Market" on Sunday.  Hmm. Portland is strange.


Then we checked out Pittock Mansion.


I found the servant laundry room and whispered loudly to Diana, "this is where I'd be working."  And the tourist next to me started to chuck.  To his wife he said, "he said 'this is where he'd be working... because he's Asian!!"  I got awkward and left.

This shower has a bidet... awesome!

Then we flew to a hiking tail where I twisted my ankle

Then we flew to a Rose Garden


We were on an adventure to find our matching colors.




Dinner was homemade Indian food and a Spinach, Tomato, Mozzarella, Salami appetizer.


Fucking Hipster Cat

3 comments:

P. said...

You are so gay.

thwany said...

funnnn

letopho said...

@P why thank you! :) proud to be gayyyyyy!