Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Dancing at Full Frontal Disco

August 28:
Where you can find sexy hipster Jesus and American Apparel "models" dancing to the rhythms of obscure (unless you're hip) electro-disco dance music?  Chinatown LA! At Full Frontal Disco.

Actually I knew one song: Junior Senior, Move Your Feet.  I was screaming the lyrics.



KCRW Summer Nights brings (more) life into Chinatown with vendors and DJs in the evening.  Nested in the area is the Grand Star Jazz club that becomes amazingly fabulous once a month.

Weho go-go dancers are nothing compared to sexy Jesus.  I find him way more interesting to watch
Dance teacher Ryan from Sweaty Sundays looks evil.. "I WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO DANCE!"

Out of no where they announced that they were going to teach a dance class upstairs.  FUCK YEAH!  I pushed my way upstairs. I LOVE choreographed dance parties.  It was like the She's All That dance sequence.. except instead of prom dresses there were cross dressers and instead of tuxes there were sequins and lots of swim suits.



Danced next to Noah's Ark's Darryl Stephens.  He was alone and looking for lovin'.

We ended the night with a Tyra approved group photo


FIIIEEEEERRRRRRCE.

4 comments:

Hish said...

I've never commented before (I think), but I would like to say that I wish I had friends like you and your friends. That is all.

letopho said...

@Hish Come play!!!

Hish said...

Next time I drive up to LA from San Diego... it's on.

ps: is this creepy? hm

ernasty said...

@hish- New friend.

- Letopho's roomie