Many eventful things happened in July and good thing Aaron had a camera!


There was a lot of Karaoke in K-town. But I was upset because they didn't make the CD they promised! But never will be as fun as the Karaoke with Dina, Michelle and Gabe!

We had Vietnamese Sandwiches on the Foothills before Alysia left.







Failed Attempt at the Mystery Spot Leads to Successful Bear Pong and Kings Night.
Rule: Only British Accents. My dad calls me up and I obeyed the rule, contagious laughter followed.
I have a projector and decided to project Maragaret Cho on my garage door while having Margaritas! It was brilliant!
There was a lot of Karaoke in K-town. But I was upset because they didn't make the CD they promised! But never will be as fun as the Karaoke with Dina, Michelle and Gabe!
We had Vietnamese Sandwiches on the Foothills before Alysia left.
There are many memories on that hill.
Six Flags Road Trip: Amazing Rollarcoasters that for the first time made me feel like I was flying.
Santa Cruz Beach Board Walk
Alyisa scraped her heal and we all chipped in a quarter so that Diana can ride one more rollarcoaster with us. Hehe.
1 comment:
so, like, i totally don't see a link to listen to anything. mannn oh mann. i wish i were in LA with you guys!
Post a Comment