I don't know why, but I am obsessed with this couple.
And I find Dom very attractive, maybe because he looks like a cat.
I am told I like people who look like cats. And Sabra is hot! I love how her hair is explicitly different every week. This piece made me like PCD's Stickwitu. Before, it was just a crappy song with a weirdly spelled title, now I'm getting a 6th Sense every time I hear it.
And you should be impressed because Dom has never had any training before, in fact, he's a break dancer. God, that's sexy. I wish I danced more in college. My cousin competes in salsa because she got into it when she was in her undergrad. I think I could do this, I have the hips.
It's funny because the judges really like this couple too, but have difficulty describing how beautiful they are because they are ethnic. Poor Sabra, she's been called a beautiful creature and some sort of elegant pixie. God, just because she's not completely white the judges don't know how to describe her.
I also like Hok, cuz he represents. Check out this breath-taking jazz number:
No comments:
Post a Comment