I was looking forward to this work event all month. I had my toy ready to donate and my dollar store santa hat that fit perfectly on my big head.
![]() |
| Coworker + Toys + Cube |
I was happy because I haven't had an opportunity to hang out with my new team. It's important to be able to know your coworkers outside the office even if it's a work event.
I was really happy to find out that most of them love to dance! DJ was pretty amazing. I did some iPhone flirting by handing him my phone asking him if he DJs anywhere else. His apathetic responses implied that I should get off his balls.
![]() |
| Get jiggy with it |
"She's cute and young, you're cute and young. Why NOT?!"
"That's great, but there's only one problem with that, IM GAY!"
"OH MY GOD!! All this time... I thought you were just SOCIAL!!!"
Yes.
I was on the other side of the club full of advertising folks when Teenage Dream by Katy Perry came on. I pushed between CEOs and Directors of Marketing, "excuse me, this is MY song!" And I headed to the dance floor. I got some chuckles.
![]() |
| body rolls from the chest |
![]() |
| Yay, work people! |
The photographer helped us out with our poses. This reindeer + Santa pose is definitely NOT HR approved.
It was so hard to get the whole team together. I was rounding them all up like a cowboy by interrupting conversations. The photo peeps had fun props to play with.
At the end of the night, we grabbed some pizza on Melrose and I made conversation with the Valet guy.
"Who's the most famous person that has stopped by?"
"Chris Brown."
"That's cool."
I think we talked about where he lives and his family... I guess I really am just "social."
1000 Toys were collected that night. Totally awesome!







2 comments:
i didn't know you were gay at first... but that was when i was younger and hadn't developed fine-tuned gaydar.
you put the 'fabulous' in fabulously trashed letopho!! hehe
Post a Comment