why would you discriminate against poor people? that's just wrong. especially if they're vietnamese or possibly relatives.
I have no idea what you're talking about. Please give more context.
please promise to show that christmas card to your kids in 20 years
love the pics! made me laugh!christmas in tank tops. lovely! i'm freezing my ass off in norway. lol. oh, and yeah, stop discriminating against poor viets on your blog! hahaha! (wtf?!)
LMFAO. omg. wrong blog. sorry. I casually follow your blog and about 2 other gay viet blogs. dear lord.
Ooh other Viet gay bloggers!?! Please link me!
I SECOND thwany!!!! Show this to your kids!! hehehehe. This totally brought back my...ps - lookin oooooooooossssssssssssssooooooooooooosexay!? *winkwinklol!*
Post a Comment
7 comments:
why would you discriminate against poor people? that's just wrong. especially if they're vietnamese or possibly relatives.
I have no idea what you're talking about. Please give more context.
please promise to show that christmas card to your kids in 20 years
love the pics! made me laugh!
christmas in tank tops. lovely! i'm freezing my ass off in norway. lol.
oh, and yeah, stop discriminating against poor viets on your blog! hahaha! (wtf?!)
LMFAO. omg. wrong blog. sorry. I casually follow your blog and about 2 other gay viet blogs. dear lord.
Ooh other Viet gay bloggers!?! Please link me!
I SECOND thwany!!!! Show this to your kids!! hehehehe. This totally brought back my...
ps - lookin oooooooooossssssssssssssooooooooooooosexay!? *winkwinklol!*
Post a Comment