It's your birthday. Let's go to Sauce in SF!
...where they are participating in Dine About Town!
This is a "Mac & Cheese"
I think they are confused...
Let's turn off the lights and have some cake.
And then, let's go to Bootie SF at DNA Lounge where it is gay friendly....
...actually, it's just gay.
Let's text our friends...
...where are you?
Let's dance with a bunch of shirtless guys...
...in their 40's. Sweaty sweaty man.
Let's take beautiful group pictures
...with friendly white people!
Let's get a little tipsy. "Wow Joe, you look a little more Asian than usual. And why are you wearing my shirt?
Why... is my mouth open?... It's because I'm screaming, "DONT STOP! BELIEVING!!!"
Did you have fun Dina?
Oh, yes you did... looks like everyone else did too.
======
Me: There are a lot of Yogurt places in Berkeley
Brian: Oh? People must be getting flexible!
Me: ....
Me:... is it good for your Joints?
Brian: ....
Michelle & Chris: .... (for 30 seconds)
Michelle: I'm sorry Brian, I don't get it... what are you talking about?
Brian: Yoga?
Sometimes, pretending you know what they are talking about doesn't work. Especially when you won't eventually get it.
Jim was my date:
I told Jim that it's important to impress my friends. Because my friends are important to me and have priority.
He was nervous and stressed, but he impressed me. Jim is "too legit, to quit." Legit enough not need a nickname anymore.
I think it means something when you're attracted to someone's features that they don't like themselves. He likes the gap between my front teeth. I like his scattered moles.
I also like how he speaks his mind. "I already wore this shirt in front of you, but I'm wearing it again." It's so honest. I love it.
==
"Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." ~ Will Smith
Genuineness & Honesty is sexy and impressive.
5 comments:
the girl in the first pic! how supercute! i want a friend like that!
the other friends are great looking as well. it's almost too much! party on, cute kids! lol
this is just like you. too bad you didn't come out to crave last night it was soo fun. you're fun to party with.
WOW "legit enough to not have a nickname" I LOVEEEE it! LOL you look like you had fun!
dang you hang out with some good looking people!
omg i dont care if that's mac n' cheese or not, but that sure looks unhealthy and so yummy
Post a Comment