MoNeil's Taco Night was FUN!
The Boys exchanged gifts!
I got Joe an Asian buckwheat pillow, Mony a cute lion stuffed animal and Szeto got Paul Frank socks with lightning bolts. I tried REALLY hard to pay attention.. because if you hang out with your friends enough you hear them say, "OOOO THAT'S COOL! I WANT THAT!" etc etc.
Szeto got me a Ben Sherman Jacket!!!!! He remembered I like that brand! (but own nothing from there)
Joe got us Tickets to iFLY! - Indoor Sky Diving. HOLY SHIT! I CANT FUCKING WAIT!.
BTW, Neil is a DIVA
Cutesy!
ANH and her FACE!
It's Mony's Christmas, house warming, good bye party
I know, we're confused too.
Thursday, December 25, 2008
MoNeilssss
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
cute friends!
so... i'm sure they tasted great, but that taco meat picture in the beginning looked kinda ew.
what happened to the oven lol
Post a Comment