I really do...
While Vietnamese people are kicking something something on Reality TV. Filipinos are definitely penetrating entertainment through the Chube.
Gabe Bondoc reminded me that I like boys especially when he says "elll-O"... and that I like boys who look like cats.
Rin on the Rox turned me a little straight .... okay.. turned me a lot of straight. DANG. Yeah.. wow.. hot. wow. Becoming straight curious....
But then AJ Rafael turned me gay again!
And... then I realized that Filipinos have a lot of Soul. Especially JR Aquino
...and Miss Carolinaxoxo
SO I'D LIKE TO REPRESENT THE VIETNAMESE AMERICAN COMMUNITY!
YEAHHH UR!!! ENJOY!
YOu Thought THAT was embarrassing- check out Tila.. sigh.
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
I Like Watching Filipinos sing on YouChube
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
LIES!!! YOU ARE NOT PLAYING!!!!
tila tequila sounds like tommy pickles.
nice voice! You should perform that at the next family karaoke event OR at my (and vans) future wedding!!!
Post a Comment