Friday, September 21, 2007

Straight People - 1, Me - 0

le tO Pho: are u still into girls
Straight Friend: lol yes
le tO Pho: too bad
Straight Friend: haha so random
le tO Pho: you're too cute to be wasting your time with such heartbreakers
Straight Friend: haha, thanks, but i think they're worth it
Straight Friend: =s
le tO Pho: UH HUH!
le tO Pho: their demons
le tO Pho: those girls are... tempting you with their Booobies
Straight Friend: mmm boobies
le tO Pho: haha, gross
le tO Pho: question
Straight Friend: yah =\
le tO Pho: have you ever made out with a guy
Straight Friend: nope, never
le tO Pho: then, youre not straight
Straight Friend: lol, how so?
le tO Pho: cuz, you need to confirm it
le tO Pho: like.. Dude.. this is really disgusting, I really AM straight!
Straight Friend: lol i dont need to confirm stuff i already know
Straight Friend: like for example
Straight Friend: you dont need to actually hit your nuts with a hammer to know its gonna hurt
Straight Friend: or to know you wont like it
Straight Friend: you just know!

Well there you go.

Hairchive: The Spikey Work Do

1 comment:

Rick Kitagawa said...

Whatevs, dude. I still say that until you try it, you can't knock it.

I thought I was totally straight (as opposed to primarily straight), but you make out with a few guys and you realize...hey, this isn't so bad...

But the boobies do get me, though.