The internet makes it too easy to find people. Just need a first name and you can really go hunting especially gay people. Why? Because we're narcissists and need to show the world that we're doing okay by checking in, by oversharing, by posting constantly.
A quick glance at an instagram geo hashtag and you'll find a gay sprinkled in the mix. But you can also do the reverse if you're looking to "discover."
Tonight's adventure starts on YouTube.
1. Start with popular, but not viral LGBT video on YouTube. Brian Jordan's Gender Fluid Fried video is my current choice.
2. Scroll the comments and find that gaysian thumbnail. OH hayyyyyy.
3. Dig into their social media and subscriber list. Oooo. Cultured. I like that.
4. Slide into their DMs. I've decided to go with, "Wow! I've always wanted to go to Italy!"
Bam. New gaysian friend.
"But Chris, how do you do this without coming off creepy?"
Hate to tell you, but... I'm creepy... and you can be creepy too. The end.



No comments:
Post a Comment