We started the night at Honeycut which is this small lounge / dance venue down an alley near LA Live. There's always a line, but we were early enough. I was actually surprised at how small the venue was, but we had a good time dancing away to random music and drinking artist-anal drinks.
This is the type of place that I would love to gay guerrilla bar. Lots of straight energy that needs some jolting.
What I love about J.lo is that he loves to dance to any beat. Latin beats are his favorite and I dance along while our bae sit and watch us awkwardly. The light up dance floor at Honeycut makes for fun pictures. Shake shake shake those hips.
![]() |
| Ghostly Andrew |
Why Yes McKenzie, they have authentic Chinese food in DTLA at 1AM in the morning for a few bucks more than it should be, but that's okay considering the location! A gastropub nonetheless. You can read about it all here.
Oh and next door to Peking Tavern is Crane's bar which is a dive bar except it has this crazy bank front entrance. #hiddenLA I love it.





No comments:
Post a Comment