![]() |
| Jimmy styled me. Alexander Wang top.. Echo Park streets. |
I'm running high on staying active. Work events are keeping me busy on weekdays and birthdays, festivals, adventures and groupon is keeping me busy on weekends. I am so much happier for it.
For work I've been networking and making friends which has helped my sales team. At home I look at my things to do with people... so when someone says, "we should get sushi sometime... " it actually happens. I was amazing when I met someone for the first time... she said, "we live close, lets eat sometime!" and that weekend she called me for a meal.
So far:
- Visit Madeline and Nick in the OC
- Eat with Sunny and Maya
- Go to hole in the wall with Mackenzie and Blane
- Attend a Yelp! Elite event with John, Tommy, Steve
- Watch Rocky Horror and invite Brian
- Check out the Harry Potter Exhibit with Jeremiah
- Go to Circus/Catch 1 with Sean
- Red Lobster - Jimmy, Andrew
- Sizzler Night - Roomies
There's a couple more that I may have forgotten.

No comments:
Post a Comment