| Found green couch across the street from my house |
I'm in a strange space because all of the internet browsing that I would do when I get home from work is already done on my new one hour - one and a half hour public transit commute. I come home antsy. But this is better - with facebook, tumblr, blogging, instagram scrolling out of the way, my weekday evenings can be more productive. Should I pick up a hobby? Should I create a new years resolution and keep it?I had chat with Jimmy regarding progress. I've put a lot of pressure on him to make progress and criticized him about creating roadblocks. After all of that he explained to me that feels that he has made a lot of progress, he lost 12 pounds, his anxiety is under control and he feels more confident; I felt silly for nagging him. Just want to make sure that we are both achieving our life goals together. I hope to be the voice of reason... when he needs it.
Last night, I got a compliment and a diss.
Andrew told me that I have my shit together... I never really thought about this. Yes, I do have my shit together the things that I complain about are so trite. Even this car accident has just inconvenienced me... however I was able to create lemonade for this hit and run. Which would be more difficult if I was dealing with other things that take precedence.
What was the diss? Mony told me my hair was ugly.
No comments:
Post a Comment