January 6
Aram and his homegirl Caitlin came to visit me in LA for a hot second.
They visited on a weekday - the best time to visit. If you really want to see LA, come on a weekday and I'll take you to good places... anyway. I took him on a gay tour - fancy pants lounge Obar, cruise spot Fu Bar and finally everyone's favorite - The Abbey.
"Everyone is so beautiful Chris!" I caught Aram in silent awe at how "attractive" his new surroundings were. Aram lives in San Francisco, I guess he wasn't used to everyone so done up on a random Thursday.
Even this Jewish guy on a segway was cute. "Don't step on my platform!" he pleaded. We could have accidentally sent him flying across the room. Why he brought a segway into the Abbey, I am unsure, but it could have been a medicinal segway.
Caitlin left her boot at the house as thank you and they were off to San Diego the next day. Quick love.
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Beautiful People
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment