Monday, January 3, 2011

Moleskine in Demand

Who knew that the Moleskine 2011 Large Soft Cover Weekly Planner would be so popular.

One of the things that I was excited to start in 2011 was a new Moleskine ever since I lost my 2010 back in September (along with my truck).   After failing to find any at retail stores Barns and Noble and Borders, I reach out to online sources:

On Half.com - $82.24
On Amazon.com - $49.00
And on BN.com an amazing $309.69.  Gold plated?!?!

I finally found the popular organizer for an appropriate $10.00 at Borders.com.  Why Moleskine?!  Because I've had one since 2007.  I want to keep a library through my entire life even though 2010 is missing.  Consistency!

Even Moleskine.com was out and when I called retail stores, most told me that many others were looking for the same.  I was just a little too late.

But I'm happy to get this in the mail.  2011, I have NO idea what you have in stored.

No comments: