I got the box in the mail and as Matt suggested, I payed attention to how it was package. Holy mother of pearl it was like music was playing when I opened it... the packaging was beautiful.
At the Mac store, they offered me the "one to one" service which will help me switch over to the Mac operating system. I declined because apprently I have a bunch of Mac user friends who are Mac obsessed and interestingly enough MORE than happy to help me "see the light."
You Mac users are crazy... and i see why... I can spend hours on this multitouch pad... and the camming is so smooth.
Look. There's me and Ernesto.
==
Thankfully there's Picasa for Mac, which I prefer over iPhoto.
And thankyou all for the advice! @Vimesh @Matt @Dru @Will @mich @Cut Sleeve Boy @dannie @s @tofu @madeline

5 comments:
Great news.....
U have moved up in the geek Ladder... :) :)
so happy u got Mac...am waiting till next summer then i am going to buy it....
enjoy the weekend with ur Mac
I'm a PC.
yay you got your mbp! have fun :]]
>w< MACS >w<
They are so much fun with their weird programs.. but it will take some time to get used to it... It's all daily using and switching of computer lifestyles :3
Have fun!! :D
See, stories like that make me happy. Not only are end users happy, my stock creeps up a fraction of a penny each time someone converts. ;-)
Got the iPhone yet?
Post a Comment