Thursday, September 17, 2009

Nomnom nom Nom

We dont' pay for cable, but Mike has a fancy antenna that catches basic and 30 Spanish channels and 4 Vietnamese channels!



What's on TV? The Reality Show "Biggest Loser."


I actually enjoy watching this show while eating pizza, drinking soda and munching on chips... then screaming at the TV, "WORK IT YOU FAT BITCHES!!"



SO good.



==

AND CWILF (Coworker I'd like to beFriend) needs to stop flirting with me. I particularly like his choice of pants. .. they fit very well.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

"I actually enjoy watching this show while eating pizza, drinking soda and munching on chips... then screaming at the TV, "WORK IT YOU FAT BITCHES!!""

Girl, you horrible!

~A

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA. Ice cream sundaes!

Although once they lose all the weight... some of them look pretty good...

p said...

speaking of reality shows, i found your indiscriminate race, straight, british twin:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fT94nUHl-E

thwany said...

man, i need to work out.

letopho said...

X: Omg... he does look like me. All lopsided in the head.

thwany: Work out your JAW! NOM NOM NOM!