Last night I had two dreams:
I drove to some random city to meet some boy, but got tired and pulled over to sleep. I left my engine on and a cop woke me up only to arrest me because it's illegal for me to drive. Only 6 days before I leave and I screw myself over.
I brought Janelle and Smyr back to Saigon with me. I notice there was no traffic and the streets were clean. When I brought them to my family's house they were captured and made to do community service to beautify the country.
LOL.
==
Look what my boys made me. Oh man, I'm starting to miss them... oh man anxiety is kicking in!
Heart times a million!!!
==
JarofMarbles gave me a shout out!
Maybe I'll fly to Australia for a bit... :P
1 comment:
o m g .. best picture ever.
Post a Comment