Thursday, September 25, 2008

Vietnamese Food is Far Superior

Seriously.

I've only been here three days is this is what I've had
Pho
Beef Steak
Banh Canh
Vit Quay
Chom Chom
Thit Kho

Bun Bo Hue of course because it's sold in my Aunt's house.




they even have Pho style ramen which is surprisingly good!

==
This is what I'm going to eat, please continue to give me suggestions.
Ga Canh Chien
Ca Chien Vien
Bo Kho
Banh Xeo
Banh Beo
Banh Bot Loc
Canh Cua
Com Hen
==
Considering the fact that the meat is sold in the humid outdoors with nothing to shield it from plague... I am very lucky that I haven't gotten a stomach ache yet. But I always knew my tommy was strong. I am truly Vietnamese.

==

Check out these PORK parts. NOTHING GOES TO WASTE! Not even the brain.


1 comment:

mich said...

OMG i really miss bun bo hue from vietnam. soooo delicious. it sounds like you're having a lot of fun... i'm jealous.