Sunday, September 14, 2008

Missed Connection

Check this out.

So I hit on a boy at Cinebar and I decided to post a "Missed Connection" ad on Craigslist:

I hit on you at Cinebar - m4m - 23 (san jose downtown)
Date: 2008-09-13, 1:44PM PDT

I came up to you and told you I thought you were cute.
I caressed your hair then ran away before you beat the shit out of me.

I should have left some sort of follow up, huh. Well i didn't know if you liked boys.

This morning I checked missed connections and I found this ad four links after mine:

Cinebar on Fri the 12 - m4m - 26 (san jose downtown)
Date: 2008-09-14, 12:07PM PDT

I was sitting there and you came up to me, said you thought i was hot and ran off. Asian, wearing a white long sleeve t-shirt. You were wearing a striped button up shirt. hit me up if you read this.

==

LOL!!!!!!!!!

If ya'll are bored, check out missed connections on craigslist. It's hilarious.
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/cgi-bin/personals.cgi?category=mis

No comments: