Friday, September 26, 2008

Taking Care of Business

Today I had my interview with an international marketing, PR and brand development firm.

I was blown away when the boss described the internship, it was too good to be true. I will be working on a large project: a consumer study of the market place in Saigon. I will be researching who shops, why they shop and what they shop for.

The boss repeatedly told me that he was very interested in me because of the type of study that I did at Cal: Consumer Research.

If I perform well, if I enjoy the work and if they are hiring, I may extend my stay in Vietnam.

.... You don't understand how shocked I am.

==

I don't want to jinx it... at least not until i start working,(they have me working 9-6 in the downtown) but I think found something...







View from the Office


View of the building from the street.
==



This helmet is cramping my style.


No comments: