Monday, September 15, 2008

Dreaming About Vietnam

Last night I had two dreams:

I drove to some random city to meet some boy, but got tired and pulled over to sleep. I left my engine on and a cop woke me up only to arrest me because it's illegal for me to drive. Only 6 days before I leave and I screw myself over.

I brought Janelle and Smyr back to Saigon with me. I notice there was no traffic and the streets were clean. When I brought them to my family's house they were captured and made to do community service to beautify the country.

LOL.
==
Look what my boys made me. Oh man, I'm starting to miss them... oh man anxiety is kicking in!



Heart times a million!!!


==


JarofMarbles gave me a shout out!

Maybe I'll fly to Australia for a bit... :P

1 comment:

mich said...

o m g .. best picture ever.