Saturday, September 6, 2008

Service

Last night it took forever and a century to get my crispy snackers.

I stood there with my arms crossed looking disgruntled.

The lady offered me cookies to make amends. I was satisfied.
I checked my bag and they forgot my mashed potatoes. I was already on the road and very upset!!

I texted GOOGL for the KFC phone number and told them I was upset. They told me to come back tomorrow.

I went in today and they gave me a LARGE mashed potatoes, "for my inconvenience." AWW, I gave them a HUGE smile. I ordered Popcorn chicken for my mom and ironically, it took forever again.

Oh well.

===

MoANy told me about how he walked out of a Japanese restaurant during his lunch break when he waited over 20 minutes and didn't even get a Meso soup. He went up to the guy in the front, "I just wanted to let you know that you have horrible service. It's unacceptable and I won't be reccommending this place to any of the people who stay at my hotel."

DANNNNGGG!!!

I think that's hot.

1 comment:

dannie said...

wow...that's horrible.