Thursday, September 11, 2008

YEE HAW!

I was picturing hot guys and gals in cowboy hats and riding an electric bull like Dukes of Hazzard.
What we got was a senior citizens meeting.

You know, I'm not a fan of country music, but it's a culture that I have yet to explore!

And it was fun!
We learned the Cowboy ChaCha, but bounced pretty early when it got seriously complicated- after we got the electric slide in of course.

It was interesting to see the Asian older folk line dance. Yee HAW!

Gosh, I love cultures.



The man who took the group picture offered his cowboy hat and I enthusiastically put it on. He responded, "it was for the lady." OOPS! DUH!

Dude, look at my hair in the video. It looks like I have a flattop, you know, like the Fresh Prince of Bel Air!



Before that, Caitlin updated my wardrobe. Which is your favorite outfit?


It's like that JC Penny ad campaign! Oh yeah, I'm like KevJumba.


By the way. If you TRY on a pair of Jeans at American Eagle, you get a free movie pass for AMC!!!! If you buy the jeans you get TWO! Holla!

No comments: