Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A Life and Death Situation

Please Register to save my cousin's Life.

UC Berkeley - Wed and Thurs, Sept. 17 and 18
Upper Sproul and Campanile
10am - 4pm

SuperDC
10am - 2:30pm


It's SO easy, no blood is drawn.
If you're scared or uninformed, ASK!!!!

But please don't ignore the effort.

Meet Michelle:


She is no longer a stranger. She is someone like you.
Save a life. Spread the word. Register



WHERE IS YOUR FUCKING MATCH!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?
Ugh...I couldn't get a ride to Berkeley. I hate this.

So instead I made a video.


==

Do you know how beautiful you are Michelle? Do you know how many lives you've touched Michelle? Do you know that I would gladly give you part of my life so that your presence on this earth is longer than God intended because we need people like you. People like you to remind us to love, live and learn.

Even though you have cancer Michelle, you are stronger than I'll ever be.

HOPE

1 comment:

** SAVE MICHELLE ** said...

what a treat! Great video. Good job Milou!! What a talented puppy. :D I liked the registering part too. Geez Chris I am going to miss you. Hope you have lots of fun in Saigon! Eat some cha gio for me. Please update your blog frequently...like everyday. I need my entertainment!!!