Thursday, August 7, 2008

WebJunk

Photo courtesy of JV


That's the type of good fun I like.
This weekend the boyz and I are going to have Pho and check out Happy Hallow, the local petting zoo. There is SO much to do and sitting around doing nothing is LAME.

And right now, I feel lame, because that's all I've been doing. But not anymore! MoAny lent me his sister's bike and now I can get out of the house. I have a new HOT ride!

FREEDOM!!!!!

===================================
Hmm.. I suddenly have a craving to buy cool stuff.
Like this key chain that barks when you whistle:
CLEVER! Fetch my keys!
Never search for your keys again!

Or this Alarm Clock to replace my ugly creme box.


Nice practical toys!

2 comments:

moAny said...

Random Junk... Why do you get to buy it and you tell me not to buy junk?

Stanza said...

That clock looks pretty cool. I'm thinking of buying a backwards clock :)

http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/backwards-clock/index.html