Thursday, September 17, 2009

Nomnom nom Nom

We dont' pay for cable, but Mike has a fancy antenna that catches basic and 30 Spanish channels and 4 Vietnamese channels!



What's on TV? The Reality Show "Biggest Loser."


I actually enjoy watching this show while eating pizza, drinking soda and munching on chips... then screaming at the TV, "WORK IT YOU FAT BITCHES!!"



SO good.



==

AND CWILF (Coworker I'd like to beFriend) needs to stop flirting with me. I particularly like his choice of pants. .. they fit very well.

5 comments:

Alex C. said...

"I actually enjoy watching this show while eating pizza, drinking soda and munching on chips... then screaming at the TV, "WORK IT YOU FAT BITCHES!!""

Girl, you horrible!

~A

S said...

HAHAHAHA. Ice cream sundaes!

Although once they lose all the weight... some of them look pretty good...

X said...

speaking of reality shows, i found your indiscriminate race, straight, british twin:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fT94nUHl-E

thwany said...

man, i need to work out.

letopho said...

X: Omg... he does look like me. All lopsided in the head.

thwany: Work out your JAW! NOM NOM NOM!