Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Quick Life Update

1. I got off at work at 11:30PM last night and it was good because there was no traffic and my usual 30 minute drive took 15!! Though my eyes were bleeding because I was staring at the screen so much.

2. I'm planning a trip to DC and New York by myself the week of December 7th. So maybe I'll have lunch with my blog readers who live there... Thwany? Will? LOL! That would be interesting.

3. Thanks for all the comments on my nit picking entry, I took it down because well, it was TMI. And in a way, I felt like I was disrespecting his privacy because eventually, I'll introduce him to you. The things I wrote about, I've talked to him about and things are getting much better! YAY for open line of communication. And his kisses have become delicious.

Thanks for the responses moAny, thwany, X, Ryan, mstpbound, Luu, and Will for your responses!! :] YAY for comments!


==

Room2046 says, "If someone is bad at sex don’t blame them, blame their ex for not teaching them how to do shit." I feel obligated to teach and be taught.

GPOYW:
This is a picture I took for work. Joe told me he liked it because it looked genuine. I guess, I'm just happy to move forward. And I'm having an awesome hair day! Bangs are instyle, cover that large Vietnamese Forehead! FTW!

9 comments:

moAny said...

i dont give a shit about your blog because those squirrels are so cute. you shouldn't place them next to you... overshadows you a bit. j.k.

X said...

!!!!! those squirrels need a blog post of their own. AWWWW!!!!

Micah said...

Great post! This is very helpful. I'm sure I'd visit your site more often. Anyway, you can drop by my favorite online hang out too, at UK Student Community. Thanks!

dannie said...

your hair is definitely working in that picture

Luuworld said...

nice hair- it suits you!

mich said...

yeah, i know all about covering that large vietnamese forehead with bangs!

Luuworld said...

what's up with covering your big forehead anyway? if you got it, FLAUNT IT! :-D

Luuworld said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
thwany said...

lunch? no, i'm getting you drunk at a bar.