Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Work Holidays



At work we played Secret Santa.  On my wishlist I asked for a gift certificate to some nice restaurant   My Secret Santa got me a certificate to Animal which has been on my to-do list for ages!  How did he know?  Because I mentioned it a few weeks back. Date night with Jimmy!

I decided to spice the gift giving event up by bringing some props.  I was the LA office's ELF!





We had our West Coast christmas party where we flew in folks from SF and Texas to LA to enjoy Mexican food and wigs!  For those who stressed, wigs were provided.  This made for a very hilarious night.



Beautiful LA Faces:


The third holiday event was a client party in Santa Monica at The Penthouse at the The Huntley Hotel. I'm told that the view at sunset is mesmerizing.  Fancy.

 

No comments: