Saturday, January 5, 2013

A Speakeasy Christmas




 I attended a speakeasy party for Christmas.  The outfits were amazing.  Above are the ones entered for the contest.  Even Albert Eistein attended.  These flapper girls look amazing.  And check ou the detail on the newsboy - down to his socks.



 I wore just my dress shirt, suspenders and pinstripe pants.  Not the best, but it's easy for guys.  Same dealio at the 1920's ERA Party.  I should really try harder, after all, I love dressing up.  I just need to figure WHERE to get the goods!





 The event was held at the Ebell which hosts "musical performances and lectures by world leaders and top artists."  It was built in 1927 and was the perfect venue for the event.  Large backyard patio, multiple grand rooms for dancing, eating and of course... photobooth.




The gang.



1 comment:

halfwhiteboy said...

fantastic party! it's something i wish and would be glad to attend.

http://halfwhiteboy.blogspot.com/