Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Someone is trying to kill me

About twice a week I almost die.

When I lay in bed about to go to sleep in the few minutes between consciousness and deep sleep, I am startled by suffocation... or drowning. I don't know how, but I manage to choke on my own spit. I think there something wrong, maybe it's because I haven't had sex in a while, but it's the scariest moment of my life when I'm struggling for air.

With no water to calm me down, I lay back down too tired to even realize that the wrong moves would have sent me to limbo. This has never happened before, is someone trying to tell me something? Is there a ghost in my room? Am I dreaming things I shouldn't be dreaming about?

It must have been those idiots at Fry's, god they won't leave me alone.

1 comment:

moocaltrain said...

I have a similar issue with my brother, and he's at community college. Smart, but not very self motivated, except maybe when it comes to martial arts. le sigh.