Thursday, October 25, 2007

The One Thing I Regret Not Doing at Berkeley

Driving to work during this Halloween Season I started to regret what I didn't do before I graduated from Berkeley:

I regret not organizing a zombie attack at the DC on Halloween. 30+ people in ripped and bloody clad attacking unsuspecting diners. I imagine it working like clockwork. The lights would go off in the campus' largest dining facility: Crossroads and people would be confused. Fog rolls in and erie noises are heard. Students wondering if they should move from their spot. Suddenly a swarm of creatures entered from all areas. Their bodies limp and eyes hungry. A woman's scream breaks the confused silence and ATTACK! The zombies go for civilians... biting necks and throwing food and when you think the madness is over... something familiar plays over the loud speaker... CUZ THIS IS THRILLER!!!!!!! The zombies jump on the tables and do the dance! Some people start doing the dance too. The lunch lady! YEAH! And me leading the pack! Everyone in perfect rhythm. And when the song is over, the zombies disperse... and people laugh uncontrollably at the spectacle.

GOD. WHY DID I NOT PLAN IT! I'VE DREAMT OF IT SINCE FRESHMAN YEAR!
Oh the regret that lingers in my body and it would have been PERFECT on my resume.

2 comments:

Tofu said...

yeah i always wanted to do a song and dance number in the dc lol

dannie said...

after reading your entry, i thought about turning up my laptop speakers and start gyrating on the table in the library XD

RYC: eeeewww spider, i woulda lost control =X