Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Make You Work Work, Make You Work!

It takes me about 40 minutes to get to work. While listening to 80s music in my ironed shirt and tie, I feel like an old man.

These past two days have been fun. I love being busy and I'm feeling for this company. Today I sat in on a phone conference to Japan. It was really motivating. I developed a lot of questions and tomorrow they are going to give me a presentation on the company and the technology.

I've been having lunch with this engineer, he's pretty cool, my age, but avoids eye contact. Must be an engineer thing. We'll probably be cool co-workers. My account managers are really cool too and I look up to them. They're pretty good at what they do and they are also pretty young. I read an article in Fortune about generation Y. I thought it was very interesting. "In with self esteem and out with spanking!" The article discussed the children of baby boomers in the work force.

I get home at 7, eat dinner with my parents and fuck around for two hours then sleep. I don't have any energy, even to blog. You can tell in my voice! But I guess, you should give me a call and ask me how I'm doing because being in front of the computer all day means I don't want to be on one at home. I don't think I should blog about my company much because they may stumble upon this and I may get in trouble. But the point is, I like it and that's all you need to know.

I found this funny:
Comment: "Does anyone else feel a hobophobic vibe here?"
Response: "what the hell is hobophobic? an extreme fear of the homeless?.. dumbass"
Brilliant! In response to this comic book: http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pictures/view/33522/

Today I had JV Spinach Salad! Delicious! Thanx John for the recipe!

1 comment:

dannie said...

haha hobophobic.

i'm glad you're enjoying your job, as for me..it's getting boring. keep up the great work trooper.