Friday, November 25, 2011
Halloween Fizzle
A little month late, but Halloween was a bit of a bust. I think I knew it was gonna be meh when I had to recycle a costume. Though I liked my outfit, some guy came up to me and asked if I was supposed to be a dude from the 70s. NO IDIOT, I'm FUCKING GIRAFFE. God. I didn't expect it to be as epic as last year's Halloween, but I must say this year was pretty bad.
NO ONE seemed to have plans. So we ended up just going to an org event that turned out to be a bit awkward even though all of our buddies were there. Lots of older folks and there was cover to hang at someone's house. I guess I couldn't complain with the open bar, but still... someone's house.
Ended up in West Hollywood somehow only to pay for parking and then go home 5 minutes in because my sergeant boyfriend was drunk and samurai guy was tired. Fiizzzzllleeeee.
My 2nd annual pumpkin carving event was a success. Complete with pumpkin pie, pumpkin beer and korean chicken wings.
Some interesting ones: Salormoon cat, iPhone Fail Whale and on the far right is Jimmy's first successful jack-o-lantern. I'm amused that no one wanted to take their pumpkin home, but whateves.
Next year I want to paint my face for Día de los Muertos in the style of Michelle Phan. Let's do something different! And possibly go on a haunted hay ride. Why not? Plan early so that I'm not just wandering around last minute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment