Friday, February 8, 2013

Laser Tag


There was a lot of things that I didn't do in 2012 that I hoped to do in 2013.  On the list was gay laser tag!  Jeremy's birthday fulfilled this desire!  Off to Ultrazone in Alhambra!


The last time I did laser tag was when I was 12.  I didn't remember it being so cool - you can see your light beam hit a person and their suit lights up white indicating that you got them!  I worked up a sweat, but definitely sucked since I ranked 24 out of 30.

I wonder what the kids thought of us running around screaming!

It was $8 a game (20 minutes) which was pretty worth it for a once in.... 5 years experience.  Though I have a feeling we will be coming back.  This place was HUGE!


Here's a group photo!  My eyes were closed so I used my photoshop skills to add them in.  Phew phew phew.

No comments: