Sunday, January 29, 2017

These Asian Men Make Me.....

Ryan Ryoo from Common Souls makes me shiver with chills


Trọng Hiếu makes me dance in my room


... his German version is pretty sexy



Hayden Szeto makes me uncomfortable because he's a 30 year old actor playing a high schooler which MAY be the reason why they never had him kiss the protagonist which is completely unfair because she makes out with the other boy.  Can Asian guys just be sexual?



Marko Germar makes me um... "I'm thirsty boy..."


Jordan Andino makes me so hungry


Jordan Yeoh makes me throw up when I tried this routine


Following up on my last post, I decided to make my own list of Sexy Asian Men that are Breaking the Internet that You Need to Know RIGHT Now... you know, to help empower the community.

No comments: