I'm really lucky to have a food companion. Jimmy and I go on tons of food adventures and together we Eat out LA until all parties are completely satisfied. We have our favorite spots like Kula Rotating Sushi bar to get our $2 plate fair quality fix. We enjoy the occasional burger adventure like checking out the signature Umami Burgers from each locations. We also do a lot of breakfast spots like Square One at the Boat House. Nothing makes me happier.
I'm all over Yelp! And I'm actually pretty impressed with what I consumed in January. Here we go!
- Mess Hall - New American, Meh
- Thai Lai - Vietnamese, Hawthorne, CA
- Viet Place... forgot the name, but they had a great clam salad
- Marugame Monzo - Japanese Udon, Negitoro Bowl, Little Tokyo, LA
- The Roof on Wilshire - Mediocre brunch, amazing view, LA
- Kanpai Ramen - Don't get tomato ramen, Glendale, LA
- Raffis Place - Middle Eastern, Glendale
- Tribal Cafe - For creative juices, sandwiches, grungy, LA
- Neri's - Filipino Breakfast, Westlake, LA
- Bea Bea's - Breakfast, Burbank
- Noodle House in Ktown - for Jajameon, I can't find the name, but the portions are huge!
- The Grids - Waffle Shop, Alhambra, CA