Wednesday, October 22, 2014

L'Invitation Au Voyage - Happy Birthday Jimmy!

I made reservations for Jimmy's birthday at Travel Town in Griffith Park.  It was $75 with $25 security deposit.  It was worth getting a designated table.  "What's the name of the birthday boy?"  They asked.  I guess the old train yard is reserved for birthday of younger children.

It was a sunny day and it was a great photo opportunity!



I got him two pies from Pie Hole!  I try to be unique with the birthday "cakes" since Jimmy hates cake.



We got all of our friends on the kiddie train that went around the park.  It was pretty fun!  I made a video:







We also take each other out to restauraunts that we've been meaning to try.  I surprised him by taking him to Night + Market Song and giving him Sex in the City box set.




No comments: