It's disgusting, yet hilarious how narcissistic we've become and I can't help but roll my eyes when I see an Instagram, Facebook wall full of boring selfies. But I guess #selfies can tell stories so below are the stories from January, February of March of this year from my cell phone only to be shared with this blog and not on social media.
A lot of the kissy-trying-to-be-cute pictures were for Jimmy, but you can see them too.
- Neil visited me
- I tried to take hipster photos
- A sleepover
- A coworker
- O.. a body pic.. how did that get in there
- My cousin in town
- When I smuggled a pizza into Rage and was really proud of it
- Playing with Pudding Cam ap with the boo
- I kidnapped my coworker's kid who loves to smile
- Adventures in Portland and Seattle
- Met someone who plays for an orchestra
- Holi Festival of Colors
- Work events
- Gay Men Chorus Show
- Kevyn and me doing a photobooth with iPhones instead of paying $4
- Paddle Boat in Echo Park lake
- Celebrating JV's birthday!
- Visiting Yonius and Jae at their work place