Saturday, March 2, 2013

Letting Myself Go

Letting myself go
I'm chuckling at myself for how clever I am.  Here is a picture of myself letting go of the rope as I fall into the rivers of Cancun...  but as you can see I'm also letting myself go in other ways.

Sometimes I worry that I have body dysmorphia.  That my disgust in myself is in my mind and that I'm actually in the best shape of my life.  But evidenced by the fact that you all have just vomited in your mouth after looking at this photo, I think I'm just.. out of shape.

I cant help but feel so very unattractive.

I had one month before Cancun to eat less and work out, I successfully lost about 7 pounds, but lordy I need to lose 7 more.  The flu seems to have been the most effective method.

I can't get myself to work out.  I have a problem, there's the solution, but why is it so hard?  Why does eating amazing foods correlate to having a chunky body?  And why does correcting that involve exercise?  What cruel a cruel joke.... a cruel first world joke I suppose.


These links were recently shared with me:

CNN Travel's World's 50 Most Delicious Food
Serious Eats' Top 10 Instant Noodles from Around the World
L.A. Weekly's 99 Essential Restaurants 2013
LA Times' 50 places to eat for $5 or less

ITS IMPOSSIBLE.  ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE to go through those articles and not get fat by just reading them.  So now what?

I know, get fatter.  That's my answer because I love eating more than being naked.  Sweat pants... that's all that will fit me.

- Fat Amy, downward spiral commences

No comments: